Friday 15 June 2012

Free English Speaking Lessons

                            LESSON 1: ENGLISH SENTENCES

  • Hello. (Hello.)
  • How are you? (How are you?)
  • Fine. (Fine.)
  • Fine, thank you. (Fine, thank you.)
  • Okay, thanks. (Okay, thanks.)
  • Good morning. (Good morning.)
  • Good afternoon. (Good afternoon.)
  • Good evening. (Good evening.)
  • Excuse me. (Excuse me.)
  • What time is it? (What time is it?)
  • It is 2 o'clock. (It is 2 o'clock.)
  • Thank you. (Thank you.)
  • My name is John. (My name is John.)
  • What is your name? (What is your name?)
  • Do you live here? (Do you live here?)
  • Yes, I live here. (Yes, I live here.)
  • Do you speak English? (Do you speak English?)
  • I speak a little English. (I speak a little English.)
  • Have you lived here long? (Have you lived here long?)
  • I have lived here two years. (I have lived here two years.)
  • Thank you. (Thank you.)
  • Goodbye. (Goodbye.)
  •  Hello, how are you? (Hello, how are you?)
  • Fine, thank you. (Fine, thank you.)
  • Okay, thanks. (Okay, thanks.)
  • Are you sick? (Are you sick?)
  • No, I am not sick, but I hurt my arm. (No, I am not sick, but I hurt my arm.)
  • Is your child sick? (Is your child sick?)
  • No, my child is not sick. (No, my child is not sick.)
  • Do you live here in the city? (Do you live here in the city?)
  • Yes, I live here. (Yes, I live here.) 
Hello, how are you? (Hello, how are you?) / Hi, how are you? (Hi, how are you?) / Hello. (Hello.) / Hi. (Hi.)
Fine, thank you. (Fine, thank you.) / Fine, thanks. (Fine, thanks.) / Okay, thanks. (Okay, thanks.) / Okay. (Okay.)
How are you? (How are you?) / Fine, thanks. And you? (Fine, thanks. And you?)
Do you live here? (Do you live here?) / Do you live here in the city? (Do you live here in the city?) / Are you from this city? (Are you from this city?)
Where do you work? (Where do you work?) / What kind of work do you do? (What kind of work do you do?) / What do you do? (What do you do?)